Sun drench along the breathtaking coast of Portugal. This summer our tribe gathers together at Cocoon Portugal to reconnect to the body’s innate intelligence and the heart’s intuitive wisdom. A week for tuning the physical instrument to harmonize with the highest vibrations. Nourishing practices, tons of time to swim, bike, breathe, laugh, learn, hammock and hang on stunning European beaches and this sweet retreat held on a huge farm estate. Cocoon delights include a private freshwater lake, sheep, goats, peacocks and chickens that roam the grounds.
Mornings of warm glow practices and late afternoons of restorative sessions. Soft sounds of breathing and sweet sensations of being all week long. Guided meditation, philosophical conversations on the daily. A small group offers tons of personal attention to strengthen your body, ease your mind and expand your heart. Everyday x8.
Space is limited. This one will fill up fast.
Daily Schedule (subject to shifts)
- 7 – 8:30am Nourish. Enjoy a healthy breakfast. Expect local fruits, yogurt, eggs, freshly baked breads, homemade jams, and freshly brewed coffee & teas.
- 9 – 11:30am Invigorating Practice
- 11:30Am – 12:30pm Nourish with a light lunch.
- 12:30 – 3pm Free Play. Hang out in a hammock, soak in the sun, relax by the lake, bike to the beach, or adventure with a friend.
- 3 – 5pm Mentorship Group One-on-One
- 5 – 6:30pm Replenish & Refine: The afternoon activity varies; often it’s a yoga class (more workshop style in format), and other days we’ll drop into deep restorative practices.
- 6:30 – 9pm Nourish. Traditional Mediterranean farm-to-table dinner. Local wine is available at a very reasonable price.
- 10pm Sleep, stargaze, or sip a glass of vino.
Arrival Day & Departure Day:
The retreat starts after dinner on Saturday, July 13th.
The retreat ends on Sunday 21st, after optional morning practice.